Saturday, March 16, 2013

3. Ongoing





































With the song identified here: http://lifetruthandart.blogspot.com/2013/03/that-art-series.html

This song is one of my favorites from Skyward Sword, and it was perfect inspiration for this prompt. I did this thinking of the Link and Zelda from my comic series I plan to do, but later on, when I actually go about writing their story. She's going to send him on a quest to what's basically hell; what he's going there for I haven't decided yet, but it's an extremely important point in this story, starting off a chain of events that are pivotal for Link's character.


I did the first draft for the next chapter by the way, so it should be coming along soon.

Everything's been strangely blue lately, but c'est la vie. Spring break ending blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment