Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dead Space

I apologize for a lack of updates here. It's been quite busy, and unfortunately I have not created any complete works of art worth putting up here, nor have I had time to write out a review. I have recently watched Avatar (with the blue cat people) and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and intend to write a review on both this summer.
I am currently editing the sequel to my first completed story, which is taking up a great deal of my time. I do intend to finish more complete pictures, and post them on here (and perhaps some work-in-progress shots) once they are finished. They are likely to be fan art, as I've realized that most of my complete works are fan art. I have both a Neon Genesis Evangelion picture and a Zelda picture in the works, the latter of which is likely to be finished first, as it has been a work-in-progress for some time now.
Additionally, I apologize if I do not respond to replies on this or other blogs, past or future, as I do not (yet) swing by this page very often.
And I do intend to change the background once I have the time.
I hope you all had a nice May. Here's to June!

No comments:

Post a Comment