Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finally, a real update! Please, fullview.


Just after posting on inactivity, I have this to put up....it's also found on my deviantart page, Mahira-chan at deviantart. I also have linked to this blog from there. Although my work on deviantart is typically members-only, this is viewable on that page. I'll probably keep doing it this way, for the time being. We'll see.
Anyways, I sort of rushed this. I enjoyed doing the coloring and shading, but Zellie's pose still kind of bothers me. Link's fine though (in more than one way.) Still, it is meant to be Spring-themed, as I'm doing the four seasons with these two (I only have summer left) and I['m glad to get this done while it's still technically spring.
Mmm, I want some ice cream now. Spumoni is very good, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment